Student resources can be used to consolidate your learning after each lecture, to prepare for seminars, as a starting point to research a coursework essay, and of course during your revision. The resources available include:
- Additional chapters ‘Introduction to the tort of negligence: putting it together’, ‘A basic overview of product liability in contract law’ and ‘The “McLibel” litigation’.
- Annotated web links video and audio clips of news reports and direct links to key cases
- Flashcard glossary to test yourself on the legal terms
- Outline answers to essay and problem questions check the answer you have drafted and gain pointers on how to improve your grade
- Hints on answering end-of-chapter questions, and the questions posed in the ‘Counterpoint’ and ‘Pause for reflection’ boxes check you’re on the right track
- General guidance on how to answer problem questions and essays
- Further annotated judgments with explanatory notes and points for you to consider help you to develop the skills of reading and analysing judgments
- Electronic versions of annotated judgments and statutes from the book so that you can refer to them quickly while reading the relevant chapters.